6.29.2009

Bonjour...

I finally decided to start a blog! I get so much inspiration from the things around me that I wanted to put it all in a neatly, organized space...hence a blog of anything that inspires me. I am studying interior design so main interests revolve around design. Other interests include anything from fashion and flowers, to a hot cup of tea and fresh cut herbs. Basically, anything that makes me happy! I hope I can make this blog as inspiring and wonderful as so many blogs are that I have seen out there and that I enjoy to look at.

Thank you for viewing!






1 comment:

georgia ~ gi gi said...

Bonjour Poppie!!! I thought it would be fun to visit my special girls first blog post! I am so glad you started this blog! You ARE an inspiration, and you spread much sunshine!
Big Smooch!
Love ya Gi Gi